Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wuxi China Expatdom Conservatives, Libertarians, and Hair Dressers hoping for a Romney Victory in the November U.S. Presidential Election

Wuxi China Expats with Conservative or Libertarian Political Views have told the WCE Blog that they are hoping that Mitt Romney will beat Barack Obama in the November U.S. Presidential Election.

"Romney is no great shakes.  He is after all a Massachusetts Republican.  But he is much better than that Progressive, Crypto-Authoritarian Barack Obama!" said Andis Kaulins, a Wuxi, China  English Teacher and self-described Conservative convert who wanted the world to know that there were many persons named Andis Kaulins lived in the WCE.

"I would vote for Drain Cleaner over Obama" said Wuxi China Expatdom Right Wing Talk Radio Host Marcus Levinicus, whose show is the most popular Expat radio show on the planet.
 
While the support of Right Wingers for Romney was to be expected, Wuxi China Expatdom Hair Dressers surprised many political observers by also declaring their support for Romney.  "I tend to be apolitical!" said Vittorio from the Chez Chez Hair Salon that caters to foreigners working in the Wuxi New District.  "I vote for the candidate that helps my bottom line.  And this time I am hoping that Romney takes the election.  His hair is magnificent and full-bodied, unlike Barack Obama who shaves his head.  Romney's coif becoming presidential would naturally result in sales of hair products for me as pomades and gels increasing!"

Another hair dresser, Chad Landon, who is the stylist at Chad's Salon in the Meicun District of Wuxi told the WCE Blog that for the first time in his life, he was hoping for a Republican to win a Presidential election.  "Obama has been bad for my bottom line.  Everyone has wanted wash-and-wear hair since he became elected president.  What we need for the economy is a man with high-maintenance hair.  That is why I am hoping for Mitt Romney!  Go Romney!  Gobama!"

2 comments:

  1. Det. Chief Inspector Harry CallahanSeptember 3, 2012 at 2:38 AM

    I back Mitt all-the-way.
    I'm even prepared, if asked, to temporarily
    take a break from my law-enforcement duties here, and I'll go and give my personal backing to Mitt's cause. I'll give speeches of support, or sing in support, dance in support, or anything else.

    Go, Mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Harry! It is good to hear from you! I tell you that the first thing Ann and I do when we can take a break from campaigning is to put on our Ipod head phones and listen to you and the WCE Trio!!

    Anything you can do to help me turn around America would be greatly appreciated Detective Chief Inspector.

    Visit this link and donate some money:
    https://www.mittromney.com/donate/victory?sc=INTADS025&cct_info=1|25219|7946991837|134331454|7983330574|e|25517471974|tc||g|||&cct_ver=3&cct_bk=mitt%20romney&gclid=CJWi2KfImbICFQeCQgodRl0Awg


    ReplyDelete