Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Harry Rifles Are The Top Wuxi Expat 2015 Christmas Purchase



Harry Rifles, designed by the world's greatest firearm manufacturers in honor of Wuxi Expat Double Saint Archduke Sir Harry Moore Emeritus, are the top purchase of the 2015 Wuxi Expat Christmas shopping season.

Shane Shannon, owner of Wuxi Firearms, a leading Wuxi Expat gun dealer, tells the WCE Blog that he has sold all of the fifty million Harry Originals that he had in stock.

"I could sell a billion Harry Rifles if I had them in stock!" said Shannon, whose other gig is teaching English to local kindergarten students.

2 comments:

  1. Cool.

    I love how Wuxi expats enjoy their rights to bear arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had arms like archduke Harry, I would love to bare them.

    ReplyDelete