Monday, January 14, 2013

Nudist Wuxi Expat English Teacher Thinks He Has the Attributes Needed to Teach Anatomy



Farok Bagolli, a self-described Nudist and lover of local girls, thinks he is the most qualified teacher at World Wide Federated English School of Business to teach  their Anatomy classes.


"I got the body man! And one in twenty girls want to see Farok! If you what I mean!" said Farok who then quickly ended the interview when he began to suspect that the interviewer was working for the Wussie China Expatdom Blog. "I hate that Andrew Cowlinch implying that I am a prevert! I am not. I haven't slept with that many girls considering how many I could have if I didn't just want to sleep with young girls."


The noted Wuxi Expat Naturist philosopher Wudwig Littgenstein called Bagolli's belief, that he was most qualified to teach Anatomy classes, a fatal conceit that was a product of the deranged Nudist philosophy. "Nudists believe that it is their duty or calling to show young girls their private parts. Nudists further think they should eschew all modesty when naked. A Naturist, enthused with a divine love of the blessings of his body, never takes off his modesty even when he is naked. Nudism is clearly a heresy on Naturism and I think that Prime Minister Mango should excommunicate Bagolli and his ilk from the Expatdom where they clearly threaten our supreme form of government, our Divine Naturist Constitutional Monarchy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment