Monday, February 14, 2011

Massive International Expeditionary Force to search for lost Wuxi China Expats from Toronto, Canada

A search team of 100,000 has been put together to look for the thirty or so missing Wuxi Expats from Toronto, Ontario.  The Toronto Expats were last seen trying to catch a bus home after staging a protest for molasses and pork chops in Wuxi China Expatdom's Harry Moore Square.  They were supposed to be back in the Wuxi New District an hour later but have not been seen in two days.
 
Hans Zimmerman, who talked to them once at Gambay's, voted Wuxi Expatdom's number one pub forty years in a row, suggested that perhaps they had caught the wrong bus home.  "I really don't know them all that well, you see, so all I would have to say, about what they have done and where they have gone, is merely speculation or supposition or visitation or incubation or something.  But they did wear their hockey skates on their head and their Maple Leafs shirts backwards.  One of the woman wore less clothes because it was cold out.  I mean that is what she told me!  I may be eccentric because I have married my long underwear, but those people have jumped or tripped a long way onto the other side of rationality."

1 comment: