Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wuxi China Expat Kindergarten Teacher Loves it When the Students Hit Him in the Crotch.

Lester McArthur, a Kindergarten teaching Wuxi Expat, says he loves it when his students hit him in the crotch or spank his butt.

"At first, I was like other teachers, and I hated it!  The kids thought it was the thing to do: to run at and hit or spank the foreign teacher in his intimate spots when his attention was elsewhere! !" said McArthur in an interview with Wuxi ESL. "I first to tried to find the guilty culprit after this happened and beat or twist their arm!"

"But I then learned to appreciate it, laugh at it and get off on it!  Now, I just play dumb and pretend to get really angry in a comical way!  What started out as being hit once or twice a class has turned into the entire class spanking me!  Oh!  How I love it!"

McArthur said he first hated teaching kids.  "But if I go back to my home country, they will put in handcuffs for something that was really a misunderstanding about a certain person's age!  So, I have forced myself to genuinely love it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment