Friday, August 3, 2012

Wally Droop Seen Walking down a Street in Wuxi, China

The Wuxi Expat Community is still in shock after the owner of the Chestnut, Walnut and Pink Kitty Pubs was seen walking down a street in Wuxi, China.

"I didn't think Wuxi Expat Pub Owners walked down streets.  I thought they lived in pubs and took taxis everywhere!" said Wuxi Expat Sir Guy Battersee, who wished to remain anonymous.

"I was struck by how provocative he looked wearing shorts as he walked down the street!" said Pink Kitty patron Gus Stall who hails from Caesarville, Kentucky, USA

"I studied his gait and I was wondering where he put his wallet!" said General Andis Kaulins of the Wuxi China Expatdom Marine Corps.

"I got my Chinese assistant to write the address for the #7 People's Hospital after I saw Droop.  I thought I was hallucinating!" said Andis Kaulins, who told the WCE Blog to not mix him up with the Andis Kaulins who was the president of the Wuxi Expat Rifle Association, the Andis Kaulins who was the president of the Wuxi China Expatdom Elite Expat Association, and the two Wuxi China Expatdom Marines named Andis Kaulins.

"I wish I could have taken a film.  It would have been as big as the Bluff Creek Big Foot Video!"  said Duston Short, the former Midget Sumo Wrestling Champion of the Wuxi China Expatdom.

Asked why he was walking down a street in Wuxi, China, Droop told the WCE Blog that he had forgotten his wallet at the pub.

Asked why he also wasn't carrying a copy of the Poolside Harry Moore, Droop turn red-faced and told the media to vacate his pub.  "I made a mistake! Okay!  Please don't persecute me!"

1 comment:

  1. Why was he wearing clothes?

    What kind of Wuxi Expat wears clothes in public?

    That is absolutely disgraceful.

    Someone should take away his Wuxi Expat Pub Owning License!

    ReplyDelete