Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wuxi Expat Is Proud to be Called a Potato and Gratin

Duston Short, disgraced former Wuxi China Expatdom Midget Sumo Wrestling Champion and English Teacher, says he has found something he can finally boast of.

"Chestnut Pub Owner Wally Droop has telling me that I be, from now on, a potato and gratin at his pubs.  He told me he were doing this to I because I drink the water of the toilets.  Still, me see this as a great honor.  Growing up where me did in Ontario, me ate spaghetti-ohs and potato-and-gratin and loved them very much.  It showed such foreign sophistication on my part to eat potatoes with a sauce!  It made big  my heart to be compared to my best favorite food from my growing up!" said Short.

Short then went on to praise his relationship with Droop.  "I knew when we first meet, we had a super-glue relationship.  He and me both liked to whine, watching video and rubbing Vicks vapor rub all over our bodies.  I always remember his first words to me: cognition is not your summing.  I had no idea what he meant, but I am sure he was being nice!"

When asked about Short being called a potato and gratin, Droop became very angry with the reporters from the WCE Blog saying "Look!  Don't you fools knows your latin!  I told him that he is a person anon gratuitous and can't come to the pub anymore!"

4 comments:

  1. I have never understood why Economists are always talking about Cerebal Palsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate doing Pro Bono work because there is no money in it.

    As well, I hate U2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does E Pluribus Unum mean?

    I have never been able to figure that out!

    Can anyone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate doing Pro Bono Work. There is no money in it. I am also not a U2 fan.

    ReplyDelete