Monday, March 26, 2012

Wuxi Expat looking for his Wiener

Duston Short, the Wuxi China Expatdom champion midget Sumo Wrestler, had lost one of the wieners from his McDonald's Breakfast Hot Dogs; and so he couldn't teach his scheduled classes on Monday.  

Short, a short squat Expat from Ontario, Canada with a reputation for tardiness and laziness, told the WCE Blog that he had bought 422 McDonald's Breakfast Hot Dogs Monday Morning.  "As I got to eating my number 234 Hot Dog, I eat bread but noticed then, I no weiner had.  I wondered where it went.  So, I looked and looked and looked and looked and looked.  I forgot what I was looking for, so I told the school me no go teach classes because I forgot what it was that I had lost!"

Short, for all his many, many faults, has been the impetus behind the craze for McDonald's Hot Dogs now prevailing in the Wuxi China Expatdom.  The CEO of McDonald's in China has considered giving Short a life-size blow-up Ronald McDonald doll for Short to use as he pleases.

No comments:

Post a Comment