Friday, November 23, 2012

Ontario, Canada Expat Considers It A Great Honor to Be Called The English Teacher Extraordinaire



Duston Short, from Orillia, Ontario, Canada considers it a great honor that the patrons at a local pub call him the English Teacher Extraordinaire.

"Me so happy by this nick of name that I put it in or onto my resume!  Me wishes the schools that fire I always would appreciate me like my pub pals!" said a happy Short who ate thirty more cheeseburgers to celebrate his learning of the nickname.  Short had recently been let go by a Wuxi English School for the 50th time -- a record for Wuxi Expat English Teachers. ** 

"Them be using the nick of name for me for many years.  Me only learned about it last night when I walked into the pub by accident!" said Short who said he couldn't understand why his pub pals were not calling him that to his face.

**The previous record for Wuxi English school dismissals was held by Robert Downey Jr, who worked at seven English schools from 2004 to 2011 before finally being forced to leave Wuxi on account of morality charges.

1 comment: