Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wuxi China Expat English Teacher Likes to Do It "Jiangnan" or "Gagnum" Style with His Students

Faruk Bagolli, English Teacher at Universal Milky Way Experimental English Fluency Training Center in Downtown Wuxi, says he likes to do it "Jiangnan" or "Gagnum" style with his young female students and sometimes with better-looking young male students.

Bagolli, a 55 year old Albanian Canadian Expat from Burnaby, British Columbia, tells the WCE Blog that the music video has given him ideas for ways to entertain his students.  "I will do whatever it takes to get them to come with me after class, in the evening, if you know what I mean; and so I do the Jiangnan style thing with them.  Of course, I get them to agree to  let me do Bagolli or Greek Sailor style for them.  It is all in good fun and it liberates their passion for the long life they have ahead of them!"  says Bagolli.

Asked if he is exploiting the young students, Bagolli says he was preparing them for the real world.  "There is more to English than speaking or writing it, if you what I mean!" insists Bagolli.

No comments:

Post a Comment