Friday, November 16, 2012

Wuxi Expat English Teacher Fired for Urinating in front of Students




English Teacher Duston Short has been fired from Galactic Universal He-Man English School for urinating in front of a class of female students.

At a press conference held near the playground of the McDonald's at the corners of Xueqian and Zhongshan Roads, the Galactic Universal He-Man English School Director of Studies, Benito Norman said Short entered a classroom of female students and urinated in a Coke bottle he had brought to class with him.  "There were complaints and many of the students asked for refunds so we had no choice but to let Short go!" said Norman.

Short, in an interview with the WCE Blog, said the firing was unfair.  "The boss phones I saying me was late!  So I run from the McDonald's to make him happy.  I thought me do him favor because me didn't waste time in the bathroom!  What supposed me to doing?"

DOS Norman, responded to Short's charges, by saying that Short could have used the toilet that had been installed, especially for him, in the corner of the classroom.  "We don't understand why he didn't use that w.c.  We tried to accommodate his penchant for cheeseburgers -- so desperate were we for pasty-white bodies to do the classes we were contractually obligated to teach!"


No comments:

Post a Comment