Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Wuxi Expat Pub for Progressives to Open January 17, 2014


The Juicy Fruit Progressive Pub, located in Wuxi's thriving Nanchang Jie Bar Area, is scheduled to open January 17th.

The Owner of the Juicy Fruit, Willy Wingle Wangle, says that his pub will have drink specials and live bands every night. “Make sure to tell everyone that on Friday Night, Banana Daiquiris will be fifty percent off or two for the regular price of one!” said Wangle when interviewed by WCE Blogspot.

Wangle also wanted to boast of his pub's facilities. “Our five floors will offering varying atmospheres for those who like it quiet, those who like it rough and rowdy, those it like it jolly, and and those who want some privacy for moments of intimacy!”

Asked if his pub was going to participate in the 2014 Wuxi, China Year of the Firearm, Wangle said he would. “I have a passion for firearms, whether they be bazookas, rifles, or handguns. I prefer big calibers but I won't walk away from small calibers with rapid rates of fire! It is all good, and as the saying goes: A well-armed pub clientele makes for a politer pub!”


Asked if he was taking away business from the already established Pink Kitty Pub owned by Wally Droop was insistent that the presence of my pub will bring more progressives out to the Nanchang Bar Street Area. “I think I will make a super-duper profit and darling Wally will triple his business. Customers having a tiff with him can come visit me, and those who have a tiff with me can go to his pub. It's all to the good!”

No comments:

Post a Comment