Monday, May 16, 2011

Krupeckaite claims seat at World Tiddlywinks Championship being held in the Wuxi, China Expatdom.

Hans Krupeckaite claimed his seat at the World Tiddlywinks Championship being held in the Renaldo Niamaya room of Gambay's Pub in the 1912 Bar District.

Krupeckaite, who had been boasting to his fellow engineers that he had front row seats for the quarterfinal qualification round, was surprised to find that his seat was occupied when he arrived at Championship site. 

Said Krupeckaite, "I checked my ticket and saw that the seat number and row number was right.  When I tried to point this out to the local in my seat, I was greeted with a puzzled look.  So, I found the nearest available staff who talked to the gentleman.  The gentleman, then saying "soory, soory!" yielded me my seat, so I could enjoy the tiddlywink action up close and personal."
 
The Tiddlywinks Championship will be taking place for the next months at Gambay's.  Participants from over 250 countries and expatdoms are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment