Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life returns to normal for the Wuxi China Expatdom Contingent?

Given the extraordinary events of the past two months, it is hard to imagine that life for the Wuxi China Expatdom Contingent will ever be the same again.  But the reluctant heroes of the Capture of the Ayatollah of Mordor and the victory at the World Expatdom Vision Song Contest are hoping to return to a normal life in the Expatdom.
 
King Gorzo the Mighty hopes to get back to the job of governing the Expatdom.  "I understand that Prime Minister Mango has much legislation for me to sign, approve, and declare!" said the King.
 
Queen Ayira:  The Chosen One wants to go back to a life of baking cookies and conducting experiments in her atomic accelerator.  "I sometimes wish we hadn't solved the economic problem here in the Expatdom!  Like Einstein, I don't think I will be able to formulate a unified field theory." lamented Ayria.  Ayira does have two things which may interrupt her routine.  She is pregnant with triplets and next week, will fight U.S. Secretary of State Hilary Clinton in a charity boxing match.
 
Fred Minkleman wants to get back to running Gambay's in the 1912 Bar District.  "I understand my twin brother Frank has done a good job minding the place in my stead.  I also look forward to catching up on the twenty lost years of our separation."
 
Harry Callahan, Chief Inspector of the Wuxi China Expatdom, said he was looking forward to returning to his true love:  "Cruising the beat and putting punks in their place."  "I have been told that the teachers from Leprosy International English (LIE) have been causing trouble in the pubs and with the local girls.  I look forward to seeing how good they are at counting and listening to shots from my good friends Smith and Wesson!"

No comments:

Post a Comment