Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom re-establishes diplomatic relations with the Land of Pudgy People with Pale Pasty-Skinned Legs.

The Capture of the Ayatollah of Mordor, so he could be tried for various crimes, was universally praised by every jurisdiction in the world but one . 
 
That one jurisdiction, the Land of Pudgy People with Pale Pasty-Skinned Legs, saw the former King of Wuxi as an inspiration.  After the toppling and fleeing of the Ayatollah of Mordor from the WCE, the LoPPwPPSL broke off diplomatic relations with the WCE.
 
"It had done my self-esteem no end of good, I thought, to see the pudgy Ayatollah of Mordor with his pale pasty-skinned legs lording it over others, terrorizing them as it were, in the Wuxi China Expatdom." said Dom Deluise, President of the LoPPwPPSL.  "I thought of the Ayatollah as my role model.  I started watching bad science fiction and horror movies, wearing baggy undershorts, defecating in the open air, to eat caramel chocolates non-stop, to not shower for days on end, to think highly of President Obama, buying albums by Mike and the Mechanics, reading Marxist literature, worshipping Al Gore, and embracing Scientology.  When the Wuxi China Expatdom Contingent captured the Ayatollah of Mordor, I thought of suicide.  Of course, I quickly put the idea out of my head because it would hurt, but it shows you my frame at the time....  But then I had a change of heart.  The capture of the Ayatollah of Mordor, I soon realized, was the most important moral episode for humanity since Jesus Christ's sermon on the mount.  The Ayatollah was in fact a mounteback.  I remembered that the leaders of the Wuxi China Expatdom: Gorzo and Mango, were the most merciful and magnanimous of people.  I swallowed my pride, got on the phone, and asked Gorzo if he would take the LoPPwPPSL back...  And when I heard the loving and merciful and sincere tone of Gorzo's voice telling me how our diplomatic relations were back to normal with no strings attached, I cried a cry of shame at being forgiven so unconditionally for the previously selfish and indecent position of the  LoPPwPPSL.  God Bless Gorzo!  God Bless the Wuxi China Expatdom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment