Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom Poet Laureate says he is in love

Alfred Lord McClusky, poet laureate of the Wuxi China Expatdom, says he is in love.

"It is the miller's daughter." said McClusky.  "And she is grown so dear, so dear, that I would be the jewel that trembles in her ear:  for hid in ringlets day and night, I'd touch her neck so warm and white. And I would be the girdle about her dainty dainty waist, and her heart would beat against me, in sorrow and in rest: and I should know if it beat right, I'd clasp it round so close and tight.  And I would be the necklace, and all day long to fall and rise upon her balmy bosom, with her laughter or her sighs: and I would lie so light, so light, I scarce should be unclasp'd at night."

Wuxi China Expatdom Chief Inspector Harry Callahan when asked about McClusky's infatuation said the following:  "McClusky been drinking again.  I have warned him.  I don't want anymore troubles with the locals complaining about Expats compromising, stalking, or otherwise taking advantage of innocent local girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment