Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wuxi Expat English Teacher Says He Didn't Know the Student Was Under-Age.

English Teacher Faruk Bagolli, an Albanian Canadian, told the WCE Blog that he didn't know that the female student he had slept with was under-age.

"I thought Middle School Girls were over the age of consent!" said the 55 year old Bagolli.  "If I had known, I would have waited till she was old enough to go to high school!"

Because of the affair, Bagolli has had to resign from his school.  "The parents raised such a fuss that the school had no choice" said Bagolli.  "I understand their decision!"

Bagolli then insisted that the girl involved wasn't completely innocent.  "She lead me on!  She was wearing a short skirt and had her hair done-up so that she looked older than her fourteen years!"

Bagolli has not decided if he will stay in Wuxi or look to teach in another school somewhere else in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment