Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wuxi Expat Extremely Gratified by Support He has Received after Having to Super-Glue His Shoes.

Andis Kaulins, a Wuxi Expat English Teacher who is not be confused with the Andis Kaulins who is the President of the Wuxi China Expatdom Rifle Association and the Andis Kaulins who is the President of the Wuxi China Expatdom Elite Expat Association, told the WCE Blog that he has been deeply touched by the expressions of concern that he has received from prominent Wuxi Expats after he publicly revealed that he had to super-glue his shoes.

"I have received phone calls emails of concern and support from His Majesty, the King of the Wuxi China Expatdom, Gorzo the Mighty; his consort Queen Ayira:  the Chosen One; Wuxi China Expatdom Prime Minister Mango; Mango's wife Wonder Woman; the leader of the Wuxi China Expatdom opposition Nudist Party:  General Augustus Caesar Ramon Chavez Allende Mah Jong Pinochle; the co-leaders of the Wuxi China Expatdom Sexpat Feminist Alliance:  Deloris Morris and John Hefner; the commander of the Wuxi China Expatdom Royal Land Force: General Colonel Harlan Sanders; the commander of the Wuxi China Expatdom Royal Navy:  Admiral Lloyd Bridges;  the commander of the Wuxi China Expatdom Royal Air Force:  Air Marshall Gregory Peck;  Owners of Gambay's Pub:  Fred and Frank Minkleman; and the commissioner of the Wuxi China Expatdom Hall of Fame:  Kennesaw "Hui Shan" Landis.  All of them tell me that they have size 47 feet and have had to super-glue their shoes too!  I am glad to know that I am not the only one!  His Majesty Gorzo tells me that he is planning to form a Ministry-- perhaps with me as its head -- to see that Wuxi Expats with big feet will never again have to super-glue their shoes due to a lack of size 47 shoes in the WCE!"  said ET Kaulins.

ET Kaulins told the WCE Blog that there a call from one prominent Wuxi Expat, whose phone call was particularly touching.  "Tears came eyes when I got a phone call from Regina, Saskatchewan.  Yes!  Archduke Harry Moore took the time on his honeymoon to phone me!  I couldn't believe it!  His feet are size 44 and His wife Miss Moneypenny's shoes are 42.  He has no skin in this game but he phoned me anyway.  This shows the secret of his incredible charisma:  his incredible empathy for those who are less fortunate than himself; and that of course is everyone else on Earth!  Anyway, after I got the call, I ran around Lake Taihu barefoot!  I was so damn happy!"

1 comment:

  1. I know of a WCE-Pat, (Expat that is), who has to take the train to the Shanghai Expatdom to buy his big shoes.
    Apparently he simply buys US Air gold Nikes, and the costs b'damned, this fellow says.

    ReplyDelete