Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wuxi Expat Kindergarten Teacher says he only beats up other people's children

Kid Carlie, an English Teacher at Seven Eight Nine Kindergarten in Wuxi's Dong Ting Kindergarten, told the WCE Blog that he was distressed to know that parents were going to be allowed in sit in on his classes as part of a parents day his school was hosting.

"I usually like to punch, spank and beat up the children during my classes.  Most of them are little bastards always trying to slap your ass or punch you in the crotch!  And most of them don't listen to me anyway and seem to look at me like I am some sort of Monkey Teacher!" said Carlie, who has been working at Seven Eight Nine for six weeks.

Asked if he was going to change his teaching and discipline methods with parents in his class, Carlie replied in the negative, saying that he would tell the parents he  "only beat up other people's children, not theirs."

No comments:

Post a Comment