Friday, April 22, 2011

The Colonel Rushes Back to the WCE


The WCE's most-accomplished fighting man,
Harlan Sanders, has cut-short his overseas tour to
dash back to the Expatdom.

Pictured above, receiving the homage of an (unidentified) minor public official in Washington, the Colonel was being showered with more medals, citations and ribbons, to add to his already-copious collection of military awards.

The Colonel said that he'd taken a call from PM Mango, via radio-telephone,
requesting that he return urgently.

"PM Mango didn't tell me a whole lot, except that some kinda big trouble is brewin' out at Lake Taihu, and that I hav'ta first go see Kennesaw "Hui Shan" Landis about some 'important matter' ".

Colonel Sanders added that he'd be ready for immediate action. "If they're
wantin' me for some type of ground forces operation, then I'm more than willin' to get my musket out again!"
, he said gleefully.

1 comment:

  1. That man bowing to our greatest warrior
    looks strangely-familiar. But then again, I'm not really sure..........

    ReplyDelete