Friday, April 22, 2011

The Kraken swallows and then spits out Poop at the Wuxi China Expatdom Freeport.

The Kraken has claimed and then returned its first victim at the Wuxi China Expatdom Freeport where a huge crowd awaits the arrival of the Wuxi China Expatdom Contingent which has successfully captured the Ayatollah of Mordor.

The Leader of the opposition Nudist Party, Iggy Poop, already campaigning for the 2012 WCE parliamentary elections, decided to drive a motorboat near the Freeport.  He stopped his boat, threw out his anchor, and then proceeded to harangue the crowd, that was on the shore, via loudhailer.  

As he spoke, a long tentacle came from behind and grabbed him causing the crowd full of admirers of Prime Minister Mango to cheer.  Many were heard to say "Good on you Mister Kraken!"  The tentacle grabbed a screaming Poop, who was heard to shout "I am worth more to you dead than alive, or rather I am worth more to you alive than dead!!!!". The the Kraken then rose from the beneath the Taihu surface -- its head was green, one-eyed, and terrifyingly ugly.  Using its tentacle, the Kraken put Poop in its mouth, and began to swallow Poop, earning even more hearty cheers from the crowd.

But the Kraken began to choke, and turned a darker shade of green.  The Kraken then pushed its entire bulk upward, and spit Poop out.  Poop flew one hundred feet into the air, and fortunately for him, landed in a bed of straw that just happened to be on the shore.  Poop screamed "You see!  I am worth more to the Kraken alive than dead!  And that is why I should be your next Prime Minister!"  to which the crowd indicated disapproval.  Some of the 2.5 billion Wuxi Expats even screamed "No! You just taste like poo!"

The Kraken then bellowed and swam out to the center of Lake Taihu, putting the fear of God into the crowd.  Assistant WCE Chief Inspector Jack Josephson, witnessing the scene, said "This Kraken is more horrible than can be imagined!"

6 comments:

  1. I really hope that Admiral Bridges is quickly making full-steam ahead; - the WCE Contingent must hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry! Hurry!

    I don't know what I will do if some innocents are eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this excellent WCE news source
    every day. Let me tell you, that thing is a
    beastly monster! I saw it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider myself a man of a world, and something of a connoisseur when it comes to reading blogs. I have done some real he-man Hemingway style things like fight bulls, wrestle alligators, gone to war, and boxed professionally. In fact, I am a SAS veteran.

    But this story has me god-damned scared! And now I am conflicted about it. I lay awake at night worrying about the fate of all those people. And at the same time, I can't control my bowel movements, so I can't lay awake. And I want to sleep but I can't sleep if I am on the toilet.

    This is the most fearful and scared I have ever been reading a blog.

    I pray for Gorzo, Ayira, Harry, and Fred.

    Chuck Norris
    www.chucknorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuck, your website is really great, you sure have an outstanding array of achievements.

    Have no website myself, but a good friend of mine, and a prominent guy in the WCE, put this one together:

    http://www.the-dirtiest.com/

    ReplyDelete