Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wuxi China Prime Minister Mango says the answer to the world's problems is blowing in the wind.

Wuxi China Expatdom Prime Minister Mango, in response to questions from Opposition Leader Iggy Poop, said that the answer to the world's problems was "blowing in the wind."
 
During question period of a rare Sunday session of the Wuxi China Expatdom parliament, Nudist Poop asked Naturist PM Mango 'How many roads must a man walk down, before they call him a man? And how many seas must a white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand?  And how many times must the cannonballs fly, before they are forever banned?"
 
PM Mango responded, "The answer, my honorable friend, is blowing in the wind.  The answer is blowing in the wind!"
 
Poop, the leader of the Opposition Nudist Party continued to press the PM, asking "How many years must a mountain exist, before it is washed to the sea?  And how many years can some people exist, before they're allowed to be free?   And how many times can a man turn his head, and pretend that he just doesn't see?  And how many times must a man look up, before he can see the sky?  And how many years must one man have, before he can hear people cry?  And how many deaths will it take till he knows, that too many people have died?"
 
Prime Minster Mango, leader of the Naturist Party responded, "Wonderful questions, most honorable Poop!  But again, I say the answer, all my friends, is blowing in the wind.  The answer is blowing in the wind!  The winds of the Wuxi China Expatdom!"

2 comments:

  1. What's in a kiss?
    Have you ever wondered just what it is?
    More perhaps than just a moment of bliss
    Tell me what's in a kiss.
    What's in a dream?
    Is it all the things you'd like to have been
    All the places that you haven't yet seen
    Tell me what's in a dream.
    I know it's really rather stupid of me
    But I honestly don't know
    Every time I try to find a solution
    I'm surprised at how quickly I become so slow.
    What's in a kiss?
    Have you ever wondered just what it is
    More perhaps than just one moment of bliss
    Tell me what's in a kiss.

    And any time you need a light refreshment
    Baby you can count on me
    I am your very own delicatessen
    Well equipped to supply you with your every need.
    Well what's in a kiss?
    Have you ever wondered just what it is
    More perhaps than just one moment of bliss
    Tell me what's in a kiss.

    (and the man who posed this rhetorical question also sang it beautifully!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orient Express, the WCE's CI Harry Callahan would send anyone who sang such a dumb song
    into Alcatraz, or Sing Sing.

    ReplyDelete