Tuesday, April 19, 2011

English teacher borrows another teacher's pants to teach class.

At HyLite International Language School, history was made as teacher Ricky Nielson borrowed Thomas Beckett's pants to teach a class.
 
Said Nielson, "The fly on my trousers bust during the day.  I was walking to my class when I noticed something felt funny, and I looked down to see my pants front wide open.  I went to my class but was forced to sit down for its' entirety.  Between classes, I tried desperately to fix the pants fly but was having no luck.  The head teacher suggested I wear another teacher's pants which  were left in the teachers' office.  Why the other teacher Thomas Beckett left his pants at his desk is a grand mystery, but it saved the day for me! The pants were a good fit."

No comments:

Post a Comment