Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last Retail Clothing Store closes down in the Wuxi China Expatdom

Hans Rietman, owner and founder of Rietman's Shirt and Pants Emporium, announced that he will close, in the Wuxi China Expatdom, what was once the flagship store of his 1,000 store worldwide clothing store empire. 
 
The closure of the Wuxi RS&P means there are no more retail clothing stores in the Wuxi China Expatdom.  With the triumph of the philosophies of Naturism, Nudism, and Rugged He-Manliness in the Expatdom, Wuxi Expats no longer wear or buy clothing.  The RS&P was the last of 1,000 retail clothing and parachutes stores to shut its doors since the end of the dark times of the rule of the Ayatollah of Mordor.
 
While the closure of the RS&P located on Zhongshan Road, does not represent the end of the RS&P chain, Hans Rietman was broken nonetheless of the closure.  Said Reitman, "I remember how much opposition I got from the Ayatollah of Mordor when I tried to open my first RS&P.  That tyrannical marshmallow-sucking chocolate-toffee-eating scum bug wanted me to make my company a state industry.  I told him to go jump in Lake Taihu.  It was only thanks to the efforts of Gorzo the Mighty, that I wasn't buried and left to die beneath a pile of the Ayatollah's used underpants.  It pains me so to have to leave the Wuxi China Expatdom.  But I am well aware that freedom has a price."

No comments:

Post a Comment