Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Window China Expatdom Window-maker to celebrate Claude Frederic Bastiat's Birthday

June 30th is the birthday of the great French Economist Frederic, and leading Wuxi China Expatdom window-maker Terry Garcia plans to celebrate it in grand style by introducing his latest line of Terry's Groovy and Unbreakable Windows.

"When I first read Bastiat's essay about the "broken windows" economic fallacy, I was blown await", said Garcia, sporting long hair, a long beard, and a tie-dye loin cloth.  "When I was young, I was a bad dude and went round the 'hood breaking windows to get a business drum-roll effect.  Bastiat made me fell ashamed of myself.  I said to myself "the man" does some good.  No need for destruction.  The capitalist way was a way-out way of making everyone richer, even the window-maker.  Property laws I realized were totally anti-fascist.  Bastist totally rocked my world for the better.  I decided to make indestructible groovy windows that come in all sorts of patterns whether church-stained glass or tie-dye residential.  My latest line of Terry's Groovy and Unbreakable windows comes in all the styles.  Whether you tastes are square or hip or hippy or preppy or funky, I have cool windows for you home or office that will last longer than the building itself.  I guarantee it!  Peace!  Man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment