Friday, June 3, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom Laureate makes pact with Suzhou China Expatdom Poet


Wuxi China Expatdom Poet Laureate Alfred Lord McClusky, in an interview with Orient Express, says he wants to make a pact with Suzhou Expat Poet Walt Whitman.  Said McClusky, "I make a pact with you, Walt Whitman - I have detested you long enough.  I will come to you as a grown child who has had a pig-headed father. I am old enough now to make friends. It was you that broke the new wood.  Now is a time for carving. We have one sap and one root - Let there be commerce between us."

Asked what prompted him to change his mind about a poet he long detested, McClusky said, "The dancer, has at this time, turned her back.  He is by the more intelligent by far. Says not much?  I concur.  But a man's got to do what a man got to do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment