Monday, September 5, 2011

Wuxi China Expat has the world's most effulgent hair

Harry Moore, two-time inductee into the Wuxi China Expatdom Hall of Fame, author of the most popular book in human history, confidante to King Gorzo the Mighty, Australia's greatest ever Wuxi Expat, the greatest Australian baseball player and cricketer of all-time, the world's foremost expect on the films of David Lean, and international action and historical-romance film star, has had his hair voted the most effulgent by the Vidal Sasson Academy of Hair in Paris, France (Le Vidal Sasson Acadmie des Cheveux).

David Cousteau-Valour, president of the Vidal Sasson Institute, praised Moore's hair saying it was "shiny brilliant and resplendent." Cousteau-Valour added that Moore's effulgent hair was surprising given his supreme male virility which is like that of Chuck Norris, Steve McQueen, and Clint Eastwood. " Usually, effulgence is something we associate with pretty boys, jolie garcons, not with men of Monsieur Moore's level of gravitas. So, Monsieur Moore's effulgence of hair is paradigm-shattering. No longer will men be considered either ruggedly handsome or pretty-boyish. Monsieur Moore transcends these two old categories by his very existence. It is possible to be both manly-handsome and sublime-looking."

Asked about his hair-care secrets, Moore humbly insisted that he didn't have any. " Ah!! Really I am too busy, living my life, to think about my hair. I guess I could say: "Live ebulliently and the effulgence will follow." But, truly, all credit for the award goes to my barber and true blue mate Crocidile Jacko, who cuts my hair every Wednesday. He sometimes rubs a special mixture of vegemite and bryl cream into my hair. No hair worries for a week after I visit Jacko!"

1 comment:

  1. "Live ebulliently and the effulgence will follow."

    That is brilliant.

    I should make that the new motto of our church, at least put it into the apostles' creed.

    ReplyDelete