Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom's Australian Expats First To Begin Celebrating Andis Kaulins' Induction




Harry Moore said that none of the three people shown here are him.

"No", Harry said, "I abstain completely from alcohol. But I'm delirious that Andis has taken his place in the Hall of Fame. I'm feeling intoxicated just thinking about that!". "I am breaking my teetotal commitment on this occasion, and have bought several cases of soda water."

"And I've just spoken to Kevin Rudd. A five-day holiday has been declared in Australia - Andis Kaulins Week. Also, in deference to this historic event, all of Australia's brown snakes and white pointer sharks have agreed not to bite anyone anymore.

Harry Moore added: "If the Wuxi China Expatdom should last for a thousand years, people will say, 'This was it's finest hour'."

Harry has rushed-out to buy 446 copies of the three-disc Special Edition Blu-Ray DVD, "Woman Walks Her Dog - The Andis Cut". And he is adding another 127 gold-framed portraits of Andis to the walls of his apartment, to complement the 226,000 Andis (in 3D) pictures he already has.

1 comment: