Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wuxi Expat has glass eye stolen by seemingly innocent countryside person

Another English Teacher has had an artificial body part stolen by a person announcing themselves to be " a good countryside person."
 
This time it was Easton Short, twin brother of Duston Short, who lost his glass eye to a girl, who on the pretext of being an "easy lay", lured Short to a hotel room where the eye was stolen.
 
Short, who wished to be anonymous, said he meet the girl in Nanchang Temple Market:
 
"She asked me if I wanted to have coffee with her, an innocent countryside girl, so she could practice her English.  She was hot, so I said of course.  Being short, squat, and troll-looking, there was no way I was going to say no to this girl.  I could never have such a chick back in Ontario, Canada. 
 
We had coffee at an expensive coffee joint at the Nikkei Hotel near the Nanchang market, and she then took me to a room upstairs.  I was thinking to myself that this was the sort of thing that just happened to my brother Duston.  But then I thought that it couldn't be.  This chick was the real deal, unlike the one Duston encountered.
 
In the hotel room, she made me take off my clothes, and then used them to tie me to the bedposts.  I thought it was exotic that an innocent countryside girl could be into bondage.  She then became fascinated with my glass eye.  I offered it to her to play with.  She took it; and demurely and slowly licked my eyeball with her tongue.  I was in ecstasy and passed out from the excitement.
 
The next thing I knew, I was awoken by hotel staff two days later, and handed a bill by the hotel staff.  The girl and my eyeball were long gone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment