Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wuxi Expat has artificial arm stolen by seemingly innocent countryside girl.

Juston Short, brother of Wuxi Expats Duston and Easton Short, had his artificial arm stolen on the weekend after he picked up a dodgy girl at the Chestnut Pub.

Juston Short, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Wuxi China Expatdom blog that he was at the Chestnut Pub when a big-eyed local girl, with floppy breasts and painted-on jeans, approached him and asked him if he wanted to come to her hotel room.

Said Short:  "I was very excited at the opportunity of being able to get it on with this girl, who told me she had just been in Wuxi for a week after living in a Sichuan mountain village for all of her twenty one previous years.  We took a taxi to the Green Tree Inn in the Wuxi New District near the Baseball Stadium.  She took me to the penthouse suite.  As soon as we entered the room and she had undone one button on her blouse, I was already naked.  She seductively got me to let her tie me to the bed.  When she saw I had an artificial arm, she got me to take it off.  She then put the arm between her pert breasts.  She then asked if me I had a lot of money and when I said I didn't, she said something about all foreigners being the same.  She collected my clothes as well as my artificial arm and left the hotel suite in a huff.  I was stuck in the hotel room, tied to the bed, for ten hours.  When the hotel staff finally discovered me, they made me paid the bill for the room and the sheets I soiled because I wasn't able to get to the bathroom."

When asked how he could have fallen prey to the same girl who taken his brother's wooden leg and glass eye, after being lured to a hotel room, the third Short brother said he remembered his brothers telling him about their experiences but never "made the connection."

No comments:

Post a Comment