Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wuxi China Expat Novelist Harry Moore to write prose for the Poolside Dazzle Book

Dazzle, the 2011 Wuxi China Expatdom male strip team champions, have agreed to participate in a joint-publishing venture with author Harry Moore.  Moore, who posed for the photos and wrote all the prose for Poolside Harry Moore -- the best selling book in human history, has agreed to write the prose accompanying the Poolside Dazzle -- a picture book featuring photos of Dazzle members Dennis Gorman, Andis Kaulins, and Zach Landon posing beside a swimming pool in various stages of undress.
 
Moore, who had earned a reputation for being magnanimous in his moments of supreme glory, has recently proved himself to be the most noble runner-up in the history of human competition.  Said Moore: "I am, above all else, a supporter of human achievement, and if there is something I can do to assist this worthy goal, whether, by my individual efforts or by helping rivals with great potential, I will do it, even it means not being in the limelight.  I am happy to share the limelight!  Heck, I am even happy to give up the limelight to a more worthy rival."
 
Moore is beside himself in excitement for the Dazzle Poolside Hm Project. "I believe that  the Poolside Dazzle Hm project will be the greatest collaborative artistic effort in human history. It is the sequel to my effort, and if it becomes more popular than my book -- well so be it!   I am rendered humble at the enormous responsibility I am undertaking in writing the prose for this book!"

No comments:

Post a Comment