Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wuxi China Sexpat Uses Current End-of-World Talk to Great Effect

Farok Bagolli, an Albanian-Canadian Expat living in Wuxi, tells the WCE blog that he has been using the current talk of an Apocalypse occurring on December 21st to great effect in his efforts to "pick up" local woman.


"Hey baby! I say to the girls! How about spending some time with Farok? The world is coming to an end soon you know. You don't want to miss the pleasures of making love, do you?" said Bagolli, who teaches English at the World Intramural Engineering School of Technologically Scientific English (WIESTSE).


Asked how successful this tactic has been for him Bagolli said: "Instead of my usual success rate of two percent with the woman, the talk of the world ending has raised my rate of success to three percent. Putting that into actual numbers, that means I have had two woman come to my apartment per day, the last month, instead of the usual three I have come to my pad every two days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment