Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Yellow Clad Wuxi Expat Dandy Says He Has Been the Victim of Gangnam Style Harassment


Wuxi Expat  Józef Wojtyia Bonokowski, a self-described old-school dandy who likes to wear nothing but yellow clothing, says he has been harassed lately by people who come up to him and dance.

"For the longest time," said Bonokowski, "people in Wuxi steered a wide berth from me because they didn't care for insects that I was attracting like bees and wasps. But for some strange reason, the last couple months, I have been walking into a pub, like the Pink Kitty, and the young men upon seeing me, strut up to me, sometimes even shove me, and being to dance or clopity-clop step like they are Gene Autry or John Wayne! Is the strangest thing! And every one of these young men is wearing wafer-shaped sunglasses, a bow-tie, a blue jacket, a pleated white dress shirt, and shiny patent leather party shirts, and has his hair slicked back!"

Asked if he heard of Gangnam Style, Bonokowski, who told the WCE Blog that he didn't have an internet machine, said "Vietnam! Those young men looked like they were Koreans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment