Monday, December 10, 2012

Wuxi Expat Pub Serves New Ice Cream Dish


Sammy Dangle, owner and manager of Dangle's Participle Pub, is back from a vacation in the Soubourne, and is full of ideas for dishes to offer, on his pub's menu, including a new ice cream dish.

"While I was in the Soubourne, with my dear and darling wife Darlene, I ate some delicious infinitive fruit!" said Dangle. "I thought to myself that this fruit would be wonderful if served in a long dish, called a boat, with ice cream.   Darlene then suggested that I call it the infinitive split."

Back in Wuxi, Dangle made sure the infinitive split  was immediately put on the Participle's menu. "A delicious infinitive is cut in half lengthwise (hence the split) and laid in the dish. The Participle's Infinitive Split is made with scoops of vanilla,chocolate and strawberry ice cream served in a row between the split infinitive.  Pineapple topping is then spooned over the vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup over the chocolate, and strawberry topping over the strawberry. Finally, it is garnished with crushed nuts, whipped cream, and maraschino cherries!" said Dangle.

Dangle, with great pride, told the WCE Blog that his motto in life was "to boldly without reservations go where others, who liked to nearly always be in pubs, dare to not ever tread!"

Asked about critics who say that he was the kind to sillily do things, Dangle told the WCE Blog: "To those who like to privately say things like that, I say that I would like them to directly say those things to my face!  I bet you, that for them to even have the courage, is something that they never in this life will be to ably have!   But then who is going to ever want to daringly wrestle with a guy who can fight a tiger with no clothes on!"


No comments:

Post a Comment