Thursday, February 16, 2012

Acting Chief Inspector of the Wuxi China Expatdom Police Squad raises questions about Mexicans

Officer McNulty, acting Chief Inspector of the Wuxi China Expatdom Police Squad expressed concern to the WCE Blog about talk of Mexicans in the Wuxi China Expatdom.

Officer McNulty said that he was all for actual Mexicans being in the WCE and that some of his best friends were actual Mexicans.  He however wished that actual Wuxi Mexpats wore badges saying they were Mexicans so as not to become victims of police brutality meant for English Teachers with bad grammar.

Officer McNulty said his chief concern with the talk of actual Mexicans in the WCE was with the use of the word actual.  "If there are actual Mexicans in the WCE, that must mean that are fake or faux Mexpats in the WCE.  Now, I say again, I am all for actual anythings of any race, nationality, or religion living in the WCE; but if I catch someone pretending to be a nationality he is not, I will be forced to give him the benefit of my idiosyncratic form of divine equiponderant justice!  I hate fakery and fauxishness!"

Officer McNulty concluded the interview by apologizing to Archduke Harry Moore for using a French word in the interview.  "Pretentious of me!  I know!  Forgive me Harry!" said McNulty.

1 comment:

  1. Mexpats - further proof (if any were needed) that the the WCE is now the cosmopolitan, Great Expatdom Of The World.

    Do the Mexpats, the real ones, ride around on their burros, eating their burritos (or is it the other way around)?.

    ReplyDelete