Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wuxi Expat from Ontario, Canada doesn't go to work on February 29

Duston Short, English Teacher and the Wuxi China Expatdom Midget Sumo Wrestling Champion, didn't go to work on Wednesday, February 29.

"Wednesday, I normally go to work if I am not sick!" said Short, an Ontario Canada Expat who has a reputation for tardiness and absenteeism.  "But when I saw I was scheduled to work Wednesday, February 29th, I thought it must be a mistake because everyone knows there are only 28 days in February!  And so I stayed in my apartment!"

Officials at the school, where Short is currently employed, say they aren't buying Short's excuse this time and will fine him a day's pay.  Short said that he was ill because of this news and may take the rest of the week off to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment