Monday, February 27, 2012

Wuxi China Expatdom King sick of Europeans phoning him and asking for money

Gorzo the Mighty, King of the Wuxi China Expatdom, says he has to keep changing his phone number because European leaders and finance ministers, panicking about the Euro, won't leave him alone.

"They keep telling me that I am their only hope!" said the Monarch, eyes bloodshot from lack of sleep.  "I told them their crisis serves them right for thinking they were immune to the laws of economics and thinking they didn't have to work so hard and could just leach off the Americans!  I was willing to give the Greeks a loan, even a gift bail-out, but they weren't willing to change their lifestyles one iota!"

King Gorzo the Mighty said he now won't even consider giving them a loan with stringent conditions because the Eurocrats then went too far.  "When they couldn't reach me one night, because I changed my number, they began to phone my wife Ayira's number.  That was just unforgivable!"

1 comment:

  1. Mr Oscar Wilde, Esq.February 28, 2012 at 5:52 AM

    "There is only one thing in the world worse than being asked to bail-out the European's Euro-debts, - and that is being forced to invest in Euro-bonds".

    ReplyDelete