Friday, February 10, 2012

There are apparently three persons in the Wuxi China Expatdom named Andis Kaulins

Andis Kaulins, the English teacher who is not to be confused with the Andis Kaulins that is the President of the Wuxi Expat Rifle Association, has said that a third person named Andis Kaulins is now living in the Wuxi China Expatdom.

 

Said ET Kaulins, at a press conference held at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion of Gambay's Pub in the 1912 Bar District of Wuxi, China: "I was walking down Zhongshan Road, minding my own business, when a very handsome foreign person walked up to me and introduced himself as Andis Kaulins!  I was taken aback!  When finally, I recovered my senses, all I could think to ask him was what he was doing in the WCE!  He told me that he had come to the WCE to become the president of the Wuxi China Expatdom Elite Expat Association (WCEEEA)"

 

Reporters hearing ET Kaulins's narrative then asked Andis Kaulins, the one not be confused with the President of the WCERA and the third Andis Kaulins, if the third Andis Kaulins didn't mean the Wuxi China Expatdom Eclectic Expat Association (WCEEEA) which is about to hold primary presidential elections in advance of its general presidential election which in turn will be held this fall.  ET Kaulins, who is not to be confused with the Andis Kaulins who is the president of the WCERA, said that the Andis Kaulins Number Three made a point of saying that he was the president of the WCE Elite EA, not to be confused with the WCE Eclectic EA.  "There are two WCEEEAs in the WCE!" declared the Andis Kaulins who was an English Teacher and not a president of anything.

5 comments:

  1. I wish to change my name to Andis Kaulins.

    Which Expatdom government department do I go to where I can fill-in the application forms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to pay a 1,000,000 rmb application fee which in non-refundable.

      Delete
  2. Not a President of anything, you say?

    Sir, come and join me here on Super Toosday, and
    you can stand-in for me! I'm gettin' a little tired
    of all this cut-and-thrust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey, whoa, whoa there! That Romney is in no way
    related to the frog President guy.
    No, he is descended from the distinguished historian, Mitterrand,
    who I think was a friend of Robespierre, and other nobility.



    (Moore, you klutz!!) :)

    ReplyDelete