Monday, February 27, 2012

Over 1,000 Chimpanzees to be let go in the Wuxi China Expatdom

Prefabricated's Prefabricated Wooden Homes announced that they will let its entire staff of 1,000 chimpanzees go.

Pete Prefabricated, long-time Wuxi Expat and owner of Prefabricated's Prefabricated Wooden Homes, said his decision to hire over 1,000 chimpanzees to work in a his Prefabricated Wooden Home factory in the Wuxi New District was a big mistake.  "I have always taken pride the in high quality and slightly lower prices of our products, but I wanted to do better.  I wanted our prices to be substantially lower!  The only way to do this, I thought, was to hire Chimpanzees who would work long hours for peanuts and bananas!  But I am afraid they work was of substandard quality and almost as bad as the work I had done when I hired some Ontario, Canada Expats for a month!"

Prefabricated told the WCE blog that each chimpanzee would get three month's supply of bananas for severance pay and a bus ride to the Wildlife Safari Park in the 1912 Bar District of Wuxi, China.

No comments:

Post a Comment