Friday, March 11, 2011

Bill Clinton has Wuxi China Prime Minister Mango under his skin.

Bill Clinton, in an interview with Orient Express, the official news organization of the Wuxi China Expatdom, said he had Mango "under his skin." Ever since the Wuxi China Expatdom Prime Minister appeared on the world scene, males, worldwide, have been suffering from Mango Fever, an addictive fascination where males find they can't concentrate on their affairs and instead let their minds drift to Mango. No one in the world has been more smitten with Mango than the former U.S. president, and consort of the current U.S. secretary of state.

Said Clinton, "I have got Mango under my skin. I have got Mango deep in the heart of me. So deep in my heart, in fact, that Mango is really a part of me. I feel I will sacrifice everything come what might, for the sake of having Mango near me. Yes, I really do have Mango under my skin. I have this in spite of Hilary warning's voice. She has been telling me, in the night, that I am being fool. She is questioning my mentality. She had been telling me to get back to reality. But each time she does this, just the thought of Mango makes me stop listening to her before she begins. What can I say? I really really have Mango under my skin!"

3 comments:

  1. "consort" !!
    Are there any known treatments, or therapies,
    for this Mango-obsessoid condition?

    And, there don't appear to be any photos or images of PM Mango anywhere.

    What kind of fellow is he? Do you know him well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look at the banner, you will see Mango between the Big Buddha and Harry Callahan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only antidote to Mango Fever is to be a woman -- which means a plumbing change operation.

    Mango is marvelously mysterious, sending off manly and sensual signals all at once. Mango is a libertarian and Christian, but not at all dour. Mango dabbles in politics, economics, philosophy, the dance, opera, engineering, and knitting.

    ReplyDelete