Monday, March 7, 2011

Party held for the located Wuxi China Expats from Toronto, Canada

Wussie's Pub in the Wuxi New District held a party, for the located Toronto Canada Expats, which was sparsely attended.  Among the few attendees were Iggy Poop, leader of the Wuxi China Expatdom parliamentary opposition, American Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, and one member of the International Expeditionary Force that had been searching for the Expats, George C. Scott.
 
The subdued group sang the official theme song for the search, and dedicated a plaque to Harry Callahan, the WCE Cop, who was able to locate the Toronto Expats.
 
Tears came to the eyes of the party attendees when a bottle of molasses, and a freezer bag of pork chops, courtesy the King of Wuxi Expatdom Gorzo the Mighty, were given to the Toronto Expat leader "Big" Bobby Clubber.
 
Clubber, overcome with emotion, tears in his eyes, too choked to speak, unable to hold his bladder, was able to say "Thank you Gorzo!" before collapsing.

2 comments:

  1. (with sincere apologies to Lennon & McCartney):-

    "Bussed-in from Pudong, ac/dc coach
    couldn't bum a smoke at all
    On the way I threw up on my knee
    Man I had a joyful ride
    I'm back in the WCE
    You don't know lucky you are, boys,
    Back in the, back in the, back in the WCE

    Well the Wuxi guys really knock me out
    they leave Nanjing's behind
    And Gambays girls make me drink and pout
    That Gorzos always on my-my-my-my mind

    Show me round the Tsingtao bars way down south
    take me to your wife's ma-ma
    Let me hear your mobiles ringing out
    come and keep my chicken warm

    (yeah, yeah, - have to do some more work on this...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make a WCE anthem?

    The title is from the Shores of Taihu to the Peaks of Hui Shan.

    ReplyDelete