Saturday, March 19, 2011

Former KOW's Secret Grade-B Cache Discovered

In a hastily-convened, pre-arrest hearing held
at Gambays, Inspector Harry Callahan disclosed that he had located
the Ayatollah of Mordor's collection of Grade 'B' science-fiction movies.

"Now I know what you're all thinking", he said, "just where did I find these?
Well, I just can't tell ya that right now".

Fighting-back waves of nausea, Insp Callahan then lifted the cardboard box
containing the DVD's onto the Bar Table.

"Let's see, what have we got in here......"Plan....."

Callahan's presentation was abruptly cut-off by PM Mango thumping
his giant gavel on the Bench. "Inspector Callahan, you are trying my patience here."
"Just mark them all as exhibits for now. We must wait until the defendant is
formally dragged, er, I meant, 'formally arraigned' here in my courtroom".
"The court is adjourned!".

No comments:

Post a Comment