Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom Commissioner Blakelock gives Inspector Harry Callahan ten badges

Wuxi China Expatdom Police Commissioner Blakelock has given Inspector Harry Callahan ten police badges, it was announced Wednesday at a press conference held in Meeting Room "C" of Gambay's Pub in the 1912 Bar District.  "Harry and I like to maintain a dramatic tension!", said Blakelock, "the whole "making him turn his badge" thing works for both of the us, especially in the tough cases where the policies, we tell our officers to conform to, defy common sense, and could leave the bad guys laughing at us.  And at the same time, I do have to follow the policies or at least appear to.  And much as the next guy, I am influenced by movies.  Heck, I never tire of telling Callahan that I got a D.A. breathing down my neck, yadda, yadda, yadda."

Asked what would happen if Callahan was down to his last badge, Blakelock said "the badges are numbered and the ninth one comes with a "restock sticker attached to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment