Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wuxi Expat engineer doesn't know if he will ever wear clothes again!

Saul Munger, a Wuxi Expat engineer, says he loves the Naturist lifestyle he discovered in the Wuxi China Expatdom and that he doesn't know how he would ever go back to wearing clothes.

Said Munger: "I like having a wash-and-wear body. I am as free as bird! I get up, take a shower, comb my hair, and go to work -- it takes me all of twenty minutes. Shortening my morning routine, I am sleeping better and longer. I come to work refreshed. My co-engineers tell me I am seem happier since I ceased being encumbered with clothing. Throw off your clothes and you throw off the weight of the world! I always say. Now, my closets are filled with the things I really want: Ming Vases, DVDs, rare books, and my golf clubs. The minister at my local church tells me I am his best parishioner because I show God I love the things he gave me! I now also love singing in the choir -- no clothes, no inhibitions, I always say! And of course, my love life is better. Women can see my sincerity!"

Munger's Naturist hero is Harry Moore: best selling author of the Poolside Harry Moore, two-time inductee into the Wuxi Expat Hall of Fame, godfather of Wuxi China Expatdom Prince Hayek the Mighty, Wuxi China Expatdom Minister of Colonies and the President of the Wuxi China Expatdom Film Appreciation Society. "Harry, I tell you, he is the man that every man should aspire to if he chooses to be a Naturist. Harry has the sunny optimism of a Ronald Reagan combined with the coolness of Steve McQueen. He's those two guys without the clothes! Amazing!"

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of rare books, are there any Expats out there who can please tell me if there is a public library in the Expatdom?

    Am seeking a book by McMarshall McLuhan, a Manitoba man. But gosh, I just can't remember the title of his book. Was it "Buy Peanuts, Get Brainwashed Monkeys"? or,
    "Massaging Mediums"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one is speaking of rare books.

    Be that as it may, I will help you with your query.

    He wrote the following books: The McMechanical Bride, The McGutenberg McGalaxy, Misunderstanding the Media, I hate the Ayatollah of Mordor, Please forgive Manitoba for the Ayatollah of Mordor! and the Poolside McMarshall McLuhan.

    There is also another author you would like from the Wuxi China Expatdom, Marshall McClusky. He is famous for coining the phrases Gorzo is the Message, The Global Expatdom, and I will have a medium coke.

    ReplyDelete