Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wuxi Expat says he is coming on!

Wuxi Expat Lee Lyons said he was coming on in an interview with the WCE blog.

Said Lyons: "I may be right and I may be wrong, but I got to do something before the day is done!"

Asked what he was going to do, Lyons wasn't very specific:  "Could be small or it could be big, but it has got to be something that I can dig.  It may be good or it may be bad, but I got to do something or I will go mad.  It may be cool or it may be hot, but I got to do something that I need a lot!"

His female companion, who was beside him during the interview, began to worry at his declaration and started to cry; and Lyons tried to soothe her by saying: "Oh baby!  Don't cry!  Don't cry!   Don't cry!  You shouldn't do that!"

After finally being able to soothe her and even make her smile, Lyons exclaimed: "I coming on!  Well baby, I coming on!  Yeah Babe, I coming on!  Babe!  Babe!  I coming on!"

Another Wuxi Expat and friend of Lyons, Leo Alvin, said that it was good to see that after ten years, Lyons was finally coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment