Friday, January 27, 2012

Wuxi Expat Pub Owner loves to fondle and grope his male patrons

Wally Droop, owner of the Chestnut Pub, loves his male patrons and says that it is very important that he and they have a physical relationship.  

Any male patron entering the Chestnut, can expect to be bear-hugged by Droop who will then grab onto their buttocks or genitals, giving them a good five or six second tight grasp.

"The Pub Owner -- Patron relationship isn't like prostitution where a service is exchanged for money.  A person going to the pub expects to be able to have an emotional relationship with the people therein, whether they be the other customers, the staff, or above all, the guy or gal who runs or owns the place!  And it is not a case of wham-bam-see-you-later-or-never when one goes to the pub; one expects to have one's existence acknowledged!  Being in the business for thirty years as I have been, I have learned what it is that patrons want.   Of course, we now live in an age in history where males need to have their physical existences acknowledged in order to enhance their self-esteem, so ergo I practically molest them when they come into the pub and even more when they buy drinks or bring in their friends and associates!  Not that I mind, I have always had inclinations that way since I grew up on a sheep farm with only sheep, dingos, wallabees and kangaroos to keep me company!"

Asked how he treated his female patrons, Droop said he liked to chat them up and tell them the things he was going to do to them on their wedding night.  "You should see the look in those Sheila's eyes when I talk to them in details so intimate you'd think I really was their husband!"

Droop's patrons, especially the lonelier ones, told the WCE Blog that they found Droop's advances to be shocking and yet, strangely intriguing.  Duston Short, the Wuxi China Expatdom Midget Sumo Wrestling Champion and an Eastern Conference Champion, says his favorite time to be in the Chestnut is in Summer when Droop wears short shorts and encourages the others to do so as well.  "As a craver of intimicacy, you don't know how much it raises my self-esteem to have someone act like I am attractive in shorts!" said Short.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am thinking of filing a group lawsuit against this Wally Droop for sexual harassment. Do you wish to be part of the suit?

      Delete
  2. Can we make a lot of money off it?

    He has harassed me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must speak to the DA to see if he'll
    take out a subpeona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about DEB.

    Miss Allred:- Wally Droop made repeated attempts
    to shake hands with my genitalia. Contravenes the
    WCE's Anti-Paw statutes.
    So I'm joining the suit.

    (and, is that a cigarette icon? Can I have one too?).

    ReplyDelete