Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom Prime Minister asks which country should be more ashamed of itself: the U.S.A. or Canada?

Wuxi China Expatdom Pirme Minister Mango, in the weekly Prime Ministerial broadcast on Radio Wuxi China Expatdom, choose to discuss two countries which celebrate national days in early July:  Canada and the U.S.A. 
 
Both countries,said PM Mango, usually had a lot to be proud of.  "However, recently both countries have done things that have blotted their reputation in the world and certainly in the Wuxi China Expatom.  The United States have elected an imbecile to be their president.  Obama is a really dunderhead.  You would think Obama's governing style was copied from Canada's contributions to bad and idiotic leadership: Pierre Eliot Trudeau and the Ayatollah of Mordor.  These three leaders constitute the three stooges of the political world.  Which one is Larry?  Which one id Moe?  Which one is Curly?  Take your pick....  Or better yet, walk away.  These days are days of shame for these two formerly fine countries.  Some good arguments can be made to support the case that either of these countries should be more ashamed of itself."

2 comments:

  1. There were two Curlys; the first was played
    by Laurence Olivier, and the second
    Curly-actor was the acclaimed Japanese
    thespian, Toshiro Mifune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The harbour's misty in the morning, love,
    and how I miss December
    The frangipani opens up to kiss the salty air
    I know you're gettin' ready for the office
    I suppose he's still there, with you, sharing
    our morning sun
    Winter in America is cold, and I just keep
    growing older
    I wish I could have known, enough of love, to
    leave love enough alone

    "I've learned something of love before you left me,
    But it's funny how you don't know what you've got until it's gone
    And I hope you're getting all the love you
    ever wanted,
    But I wish I was there, with you, sharing our
    morning sun

    "I waken to the sadness of the rain, and
    making love to strangers
    And wishing I had known enough of love, to leave
    love enough alone

    "Winter in America is cold, and I just keep
    growing older
    I wish I could have known, enough of love,
    to leave love enough - alone".

    Australian singer/songwriter Doug Ashdown couldn't get any of his songs played here.
    He went to the USA in 1977 and wrote and released this song, and Americans hailed it as
    a classic.
    God bless America - and Canada too.

    ReplyDelete