Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom's Chief Inspector Harry Callahan Declines British Request for Help

The Wuxi China Expatdom's #1 Law Enforcement Officer,
CI Harry Callahan last night informed the WCE Cabinet that he had
received a message from British police asking him to go to London.

"I received a telegram", said CI Callahan, " from some high-ranking
police chiefs at Scotland Yard, asking me to go there to assist them
with some current "spot of bother" they have on their hands.

"I have no idea what is going on there right now", he said, "however
if it involves some type of felony, well then I'd of course be able to fix that
for them quite easily. "I know how to identify lawbreakers, and how to
sort them out from the innocent people."

"But", he went on, "I told those Scottish Yard bobbys that I wouldn't be accepting their
request, for a number of reasons. Firstly, they told me that they'd be issuing me with
only 12 badges. Secondly, my duty is to remain here in the WCE, pursuing punks
in punk streets, punk bars, punk apartments, punk shops, and any and every other place where
punks hang-out.

"And lastly, I am kinda busy right now, preparing my testimony and forensic
evidence for the forthcoming trial of the Ayatollah of Mordor. The DA told me that
'it will be the trial of the century, and so we must have a watertight case when we go in to
prosecute."

"So, those Limey cops will have to deal with that one themselves".

No comments:

Post a Comment