Monday, July 25, 2011

Wuxi Expat says he in heaven when he is drinking beer at Gambay's Pub

"Heaven!"  says Wuxi China Expat Don Corlione.  "I am in Heaven!  And it is getting so that I can hardly speak.  You see I found the happiness that I seek when I drink beer at Gambay's Pub!"
 
Asked elaborate Corlione said:  "The cares that hang around me during the week, disappear like a Gambler's lucky streak at Gambay's!"
 
Asked if he liked other things, Corlione said "Oh, I like to climb a mountain and reach the highest peak.  I love to go fishing in a clean Canadian creek.  But it doesn't please me half as much as drinking at Gambay's Pub."
 
Asked where the pub was, Corlione said "Gambay's Pub is in the 1912 District of Wuxi, China.  You walk in and the staff will treat you heavenly man!  They say come in and have a drink on us!  And then the bar girls they say: Come on and dance with us!  We want our arms about you!  We will give you a charm that will carry you through and right up to Heaven!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment