Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Doc" Delaney, Wuxi's only genuine chiropractor, to return to work.

"Doc" Delaney, the only genuine chiropractor to have had a practice in the Wuxi China Expatdom, will return to work after being on an alcohol-induced hiatus for a year.
 
Said Delaney:  "I wish to thank my good friends at the Wuxi China Expatdom Alcoholics Anonymous for helping me go a year without touching liquor.  I wish to apologize to all the people I attacked with a knife the last time I drank.  In particular, I want to apologize to my dear wife Lola, whom I had to marry twenty years because of an indiscretion, after which we subsequently lost the baby.  Lately, she kept driving me up the wall with constant talk of wanting her stupid pet dog Sheiba to come back.  She now tells me that she now resigned herself to the fact that the dog is lost -- that fact should keep in me in check.  As well, the Chinese bargirl boarder we had staying with us last year, didn't do the slutty thing.  She instead dumped the sixty-year old Wuxi Sexpat, and married a young man who truly loves her and has good career prospects.  This fact, as well, should me in check, and so I think the chances of me going off the wagon again, picking up a gun, and shooting someone like an English teacher from LIE or DIE schools are fairly low."
 
"Doc" Delaney's chiropractic service is located in the Baoli Shopping Center which is next to the 1912 Bar District.

1 comment:

  1. I am beginning to notice, with alarm,
    that the insidious depravity of the
    WCE Sexpats is getting beyond control.

    As I thundered in my doctrinal essay back in
    1541 - "Sexpats must get their minds above
    their navels!!"

    ReplyDelete